CHRISTIANITY IN THE "LIGHT OF THEOSOPHY"
THE WISDOM RELIGION
(a NEW 12-part series)
THE CHRISTIAN SCHEME
(a 36-part series)
NEW! This is an ALERT for those who have already read "The Christian Scheme" series. The two series of articles that are found below are meant to be presented together, and in the sequence listed above. My mistake, as the Compiler, was to do "The Christian Scheme" series first. I did it between January and April of the year 2000, forgetting that I should have done "The Wisdom Religion" series first, which I finally did two years later (between March 24 and April 3, 2002). To put this in context for you, here's what the first of two introductory paragraphs by the Editors of THEOSOPHY magazine says to begin the first article in "The Wisdom Religion" series, which is subtitled "A Universal Secret Doctrine": "Because a woeful ignorance of the historical background of Christianity still prevails in the world at large and because the knowledge of the existence of an immemorial Wisdom Religion has for a long time been lost, two series of collations from H. P. Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine and Isis Unveiled, bearing on these subjects, have been prepared. The first series, titled 'The Wisdom Religion,' will run throughout Vol. 56 of this magazine; and the second, 'The Christian Scheme,' will begin with the first issue of Vol. 57."
Note: These two important series of collated articles should be very helpful and useful to everyone: for new inquirers, for both new and long-time theosophical students, as well as for researchers, teachers, college professors, theologians, scientists, scholars, Bible students, students of all of the other Sacred Scriptures of the world, and so on. They are all very skillfully-put-together collations taken from H. P. Blavatsky's voluminous writings: her books, articles, and magazines. "The Wisdom Religion" series was scanned from a total of 93 pages in THEOSOPHY magazine, and "The Christian Scheme" series was scanned from a total of 267 pages in the same magazine.
THE WISDOM RELIGION:
(1) A UNIVERSAL SECRET DOCTRINE
(2) THE MYSTERIES: I
(3) THE MYSTERIES: II
(4) THE MYSTERIES: III
(5) THE MYSTERIES: IV
(6) THE MYSTERIES: V
(7) GNOSTICISM: I
(8) GNOSTICISM: II
(9) CHURCH AND MASONRY: I
(10) CHURCH AND MASONRY: II
(11) OCCULTISM OR MAGIC: I
(12) OCCULTISM OR MAGIC: II
End of series.
Please note that you will find one additional article below this next series:
THE CHRISTIAN SCHEME:
(1) PAGAN ROOTS: In the Beginning
(2) PAGAN ROOTS: The Bible and the Vedas
(3) PAGAN ROOTS: The Neo-Platonists
(4) PAGAN ROOTS: Christian Dogmas
(5) PAGAN ROOTS: THE TRINITY
(6) PAGAN ROOTS: Rites and Ceremonial Dress
(7) PAGAN ROOTS: Destruction of Sources
(8) GNOSIS AND CHRISTIANITY: PRE-CHRISTIAN SYSTEMS
(9) GNOSIS AND CHRISTIANITY: The First Christians
(10) GNOSIS AND CHRISTIANITY: Christos and Sophia Achamoth
(11) GNOSIS AND CHRISTIANITY: Jesus-Logos-Christos
(12) GNOSIS AND CHRISTIANITY: ORIENTAL KABALA
(13) MAGIC IN THE CHURCH
(14) PETER AND PAUL
(15) GOD: Where? Who? What?
(16) GOD: The Unknowable
(17) SATAN: The Evil Spirit
(18) SATAN: The Cosmic Reflection of God
(19) SATAN: JEHOVAH
(20) SATAN: Lucifer
(21) JESUS: A True Nazarene
(22) JESUS: A Great Reformer
(23) JESUS: Various Views
(24) JESUS: Was He Unique?
(25) JESUS: Buddha, Jesus, Apollonius
(26) HERESIES AND SECRET SOCIETIES: OPHITES AND NAZAREANS
(27) HERESIES AND SECRET SOCIETIES: IAO
(28) HERESIES AND SECRET SOCIETIES: HERMETICISTS AND DRUZES
(29) HERESIES AND SECRET SOCIETIES: Buddhist Elements
(30) HERESIES AND SECRET SOCIETIES: Gnostics and Church Fathers
(31) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: I
(32) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: II
(33) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: III
(34) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: IV
(35) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: V
(36) JESUITRY AND MASONRY: VI
End of series.
(37) The Docetae (About the first of the so-called Christian "heresies". It's all about the physical death of Jesus and his physical resurrection.)
(38)...More articles may be added.
Back to the full listing containing all of the
"Additional Categories of Articles".